ENCTEC REV. Q270 SURNIA
- Size fits normal ATX case
- Q270 Chipset *Self-developed SURNIA technology
- Support 6/7/8/9th Gen Intel Core i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron LGA1151 pin
Main hardware specifications
- 4 DDR4 2400/2133 MHz DIMM slots, up to 64GB
- Realtek ALC892 audio chip
- M. 2 interface x1, SATA lll interface x6
- PCI slot x2
- PCI-E X16 graphics card slot x2
- PCI-E X1 slot x1
- Intel i211 10/100/1000 Mb network card
Rear I/O panel interface
- RS-232 serial port (VGA x1, DVI-D x1)
- USB3.1 Type-C interface x1, USB3.0 x4, USB2.0 interface x2
- HDMI x1
- Ethernet interface x2
- The color of the product may be different from the actual product due to the light distortion or the screen setting.
- We will try our best to provide correct and complete information on the web page, and reserve the right to change and modify the page information without prior notice.
Purchase method and inquiry
This product is not currently on sale. If you want to know more, please contact us directly or refer to the FAQ.
Self-developed SURNIA technology
The limitation of the motherboard chipset has been liberated. The same LGA1151 pin is compatible with Intel 6/7/8/9 generation CPUs, which greatly improves compatibility.